Thursday, November 29, 2007

Where have I been - have you missed me?

OHMYGOSH! ALMOST 5 MONTHS SINCE MY LAST BLOG ENTRY!

just a few things that have transpired since July ...

I am a Certified Nurse Aide ... here is a picture of my class (I actually passed my State exam)



SUMMER FUN ~ GIRLFRIENDS, GIRLFRIENDS, GIRLFRIENDS!

... that is so what it is all about ... girlfriends can get you through anything - ANYTHING!




Guys are important too - here's Rog on his boat!





Leah and Stefanie and Jack on Leah's boat!


Joe driving Uncle Roger's boat!

Lobster, now Lobster is very important!
(lobster at Aunt Dorothy's birthday party prepared by Dick)


I was a cook at Girl's Camp in August. It's A GREAT week of service and fun too!

Girl's Camp theme was "... By their fruits ye shall know them." (Matthew 7:20) the below picture is on the last morning of camp and the girl's are releasing tiny bubbles into the air signifying all of the good works they would be known by. It was way cool!

Girl's Camp is awesome, but it is a ton of work ... love this photo of me and two of my kitchen friends scrubbing pots and pans in the sink (do you recognize me?)


Bry drove back to Utah to school with Kevin in August.

We had a little combination birthday party and going away party for him!
My boys and their Dads!

Bry and Michelle!

Bry and Shell and Bruce!


Bry with his new vanity plates inspired by Carl! Bry earned the "LFK" tag from "Uncle Carl" back when he was a wee tiny baby.

THE LFK (the Little Fat Kid) not sure why Uncle Carl ever called him that back then ....baby Bry ...
Paul Rusch got the lead part of Oscar Madison in "The Odd Couple" in his school play! Congrats PAUL!

The Oktoberfest at the beach was a blast!
"Carving Pumpkins"
Hay Rides! Jack-o-lanterns at the beach!


... off to New York for Richard Tanasi's 30th Birthday Bash!

here we are just before the harbor tour ...
Lady Liberty ~ GOD BLESS OUR AMERICA!
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. We have a choice every day regarding the attitude we embrace for that day. The longer I live the more I realize the impact of attitude on life." ~ Charles Swindoll


i learned a bunch this summer about me ... at Cherry Brook Health Care, at the beach, at Girl's Camp, at work, at school, at home, and at play ... with my family and my friends.
It was a good summer and I am Blessed!

are they cute enough?





... talk to you soon

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an AWESOME summer!!! You are blessed to be surrounded by family and friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...