Tuesday, September 09, 2008

rescued vintage ironing board #3

Apple Harvest Time! This 4 foot rescued vintage ironing board is a commissioned piece, and I love the way it turned out. I wasn't sure when she told me what she wanted ... but I really think it works!
I love the way the original ironing board stamped name shows through the red apple ...

my rendition of bittersweet ...
My computer is sick, I'm between cameras and most importantly, trying to finish a piece for Kim's, "Nie Recovery" auction! Visit Kim's Blog to see what's happening! Don't forget prayers for the Nielsons!

xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! Hmmm....maybe you should start your own business???!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love my new apple ironing board. It looks great on my front door! Thank you. K

LivingTheLife said...

Beautiful ironing board...I love the apple! I have an old ironing board that I have been thinking of painting an American flag on OR a Texas flag...the TX. flag would be much easier of course...love your talent!

I just read what you wrote on Kim's blog about me wanting that baby blanket...oh my goodness...you touched my heart,...so much I had to find out who in the world could be so sweet! Thank you...I do really want to win...honestly...I can see me rocking a baby in that blanket, too...I just wish my children could see clear on that one...our daughter will be 29 in November our son will be 26 twelve days later...someone needs to get busy...that's all I'm sayin~ Son and DIL will work on that after DIL finishes med-school for her doctorate in Physical Therapy...my daughter and SIL may take a year or so before they consider the possibilities of parenthood...they live in Colorado...and are having way too much fun! THAT needs to stop...doncha think.

I love your site...I'll continue to catch up with you by reading further...and I know if I lived near you...we would be grand friends!

Thanks...and blessings your way...
Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...