Sunday, March 02, 2008

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO SEYMOUR

MICHELLE and LAURA!

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO SEYMOUR (finally ... and I don't think it has been 10 years Shell)! Here he is, all done! With some of your favorite things ... I hope you still love Mickey and Pooh and like your golf flag from the 19th hole with a Margarita. Family Photo albums and Cape Cod and Africa journals, a bottle of wine and an apple for my favorite teacher! Hope you love him ~ was he worth the wait? Now I just have to deliver him to Seymour ...










Your Santa will join other Santas
throughout New England.

Here is my Mom's Santa painted back in 1992!


Santa checking his list ... A Wizard Gourd Santa!

Peace on Earth and God Bless America Santas


This little bunny picture has been making his way around the web. Not sure who the photographer is, but I just love him!
Have a great week and don't forget to say your prayers!
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH WE ARE VERY EXCITED!!! Christmas in March! It's awesome!
We love you Ger our Vineyahd girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...